[PyKDE] Problem starting PyQt4 programs from eric3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 11 00:24:55 GMT 2006

Hi,

just discovered that I can't seem to start PyQt4 programs that import
QtCore from eric3.

I get a runtime exception telling me that QtCore and "qt" wrap the
QObject class.

I'm pretty sure that this is not really an eric3-problem, running such a
program from eric3 is just the easiest way to get this.

I guess the problem is rather that PyQt or sip do not support to have 2
QObject classes from 2 different libs.

Phil is there a way to avoid this "clash"? I don't want to have 2
pythons to use PyQt4 from within eric3.

Andreas

--
You will gain money by an illegal action.