[PyKDE] strange problems with lxml and PyQt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 16 00:05:53 GMT 2006

On 16.01.06 00:54:48, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 12.01.06 18:21:31, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 12.01.06 09:48:24, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > > You need to post a short, but complete, example that demonstrates the problem.
> >
> > No Problem, is attached including a sample xml file.
>
> Nobody has an idea why this happens? Or does nobody see the problem with
> the example? I really have no idea.

Please nobody respond to this, telling me how stupid I am.

The problem was that I just used the wrong base class for my model, I
should have used QAbstractTableModel, but instead used the general
QAbstractItemModel. That's why the parent() method was missing and I
couldn't find an error in the existing code.

Andreas

--
You'll be called to a post requiring ability in handling groups of people.