[PyKDE] New PyKDE snapshot - help needed

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Thu Jan 19 09:00:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

is it possible to get the source tar ball earlier?
I'm asking because today for Ubuntu is Upstream Version Freeze and I want to
upload it asap so we can be in sync with upstream?

Oh and the example code for KConfigSkeleton, I'll send you some example code,
when I cleaned up my small test application for this. Inlcluding a simple and
nice documentation.

Regards,

\sh