[PyKDE] New PyKDE snapshot - help needed

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 19 13:22:53 GMT 2006

On 18.01.06 23:01:01, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> I also need feedback on whether this snapshot builds on various systems - I
> currently am only setup to test on SuSE so none of this has been tested on
> Fedora, Mandriva, Ubuntu or Gentoo. I don't expect major problems.

Ok, here you go:

uptodate Debian Sid
python 2.4.2 compiled with gcc-4.0.3 into $HOME/python2.4
PyQt and sip latest snapshots

Compiled fine and at least the open/save dialogs work fine (have no
PyKDE app at hand).

I'll try another compilation to check wether gcc4.0.3 can handle
concatenated files. (BTW, compilation took about 1 hour here with a
Centrino 1.4MHz and 512 MB RAM).

Andreas

--
You will not be elected to public office this year.