[PyKDE] Installing PyQt4 on (k)ubuntu

Fabio Spelta spelta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:44:06 GMT 2006

> Make sure the Qt 4.1.0 bin directory is on your PATH.

Done (I needed to put it at the beginning of the PATH string,
elsewhere it didn't find the right  binaries anyhow). It could be
pehraps useful to suggest that, straight in the configure.py error
message? The previous message I got (about QMAKESPEC) was pretty
self-explainatory and I solved that step by myself).

Anyhow, that's what I get now:
Error: qglobal.h could not be found in
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.0/bin/include/QtCore or
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.0/bin/include.

I also did
export QTDIR=/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.0/
but it didn't helped.

Thank you very much for your help!
Ciao
--