[PyKDE] Eric 3.7.0 and Python 2.3 interative shell?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Jan 25 17:54:56 GMT 2006

Am Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006 10:09 schrieb Moritz Riede:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to get Eric 3.7.0 to use python2.3.5 in the interactive
> shell, instead of python2.4.2? Both python versions are installed on my
> machine (kubuntu breezy) and I would prefer python2.3.5 to avoid getting
> problems running my python scripts on our larger computers (python2.3.5)
> Working there with eric via vnc is slow and I haven't found any other
> solution so far on the web.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Moritz

Go to the Debugger configuration page and give it a custom Python interpreter.
If this configuration item is left blank, eric will use the same interpreter
the IDE is run on for the debugger backend (which is used for the interactive
shell as well).

Detlev

Btw, you should upgrade to 3.8.1 because your version is really old.
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de