[PyKDE] subtle bug in eric3 editor

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 22:07:49 BST 2006

Hi,

I think there's a bug in either eric3's "usage" of QScintilla or
QScintilla itself: When a : is put into a line, an enter on that line
will go to the next line _and_ eric3 indents the next line. This is only
the correct behaviour if the line where I press enter contains for, def,
class, if (and what else I forgot) and if there's nothing after the :
except whitespace or #.

Or am I wrong at that?

I stumbled upon this with:
data = self.doc.xpath(self.search_xpath, {'moviedbns':'http://localhost/moviedb'})

where eric3 indents the next line when I press enter at the end of that
line.

Andreas

--
You will be winged by an anti-aircraft battery.