Re:[PyKDE] Two little french translation corrections

Jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jul 10 22:27:52 BST 2006

>Hello,
>
>I've seen 2 little typo error in french translation.
>Is there a particular person to mail or perhaps can I send the i18n
>modified file?

Hi Laurent,

I'm in charge of French translations. As there is a bunch of strings in eric, I surely left some mistakes around...
Thanks a lot for your corrections. I surely won't have time to look at them before next week because of
vacation, but they're always very welcome. I'll report them in the next snapshot.

Regards,
++
Jul.

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp