[PyKDE] [eric3]api file generation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 15:53:31 BST 2006

On 14.07.06 10:15:35, Timothy Reaves wrote:
> 	How are these files in general supposed to be created?  I see the two scripts,
> one that generates for python and one for sip.  But I can find no information
> on a generic script, where I can simply pass it a directory as an argument, and
> it'll generate an api file for that.

Write your own. Looking at the api files it does nothing more than
extract all "symbols" out of the python api and the modules it finds
installed.

If the python modules you need API for are already installed, running
gen_python_api.py should be enough, I think.

Andreas

--
You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.