[PyKDE] Crashes with QAbstractListModel?

Jan Ekholm jan.ekholm at smultron.net
Sun Jul 16 08:33:12 BST 2006

On Sunday 16 July 2006 00:58, Phil Thompson wrote:

> You need to post a short example that demonstrates the problem.

I haven't been able to reduce the app sufficiently and retain the GC error.
The crash when clicking on a row seems to have been my own mistake where a
model was given to a QListWidget which already has its own model. I don't
think that should really crash the app, but it did.

The error:
	Fatal Python error: GC object already tracked
        Aborted

Is still present and seems to be related to setting QPixmaps for rows for the
DecorationRole. I'll try to create a minimal test app that has the abort.

--
         In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies