[PyKDE] Eric3 version 3.9.1 causes problems when opening single *.py files

Lars Fabig lfabig at bmat.com
Tue Jul 18 15:02:54 BST 2006

Hi Detlev,

thanks very much for the reply but unfortunately it does not fix the
problem. Doing a few more tests I found out:
1) Open files works doing drag and drop.
2) When the previously described error message is displayed it seems
that file path is composed in the wrong way:

    "The file G:\DIR1\DIR2\filename.py\filename.py could not be opened"

    It looks like the actual filename is also taken as a directory name
and then file name is appended another time.
    This is obviously a clear reason.

Do you have suggestion how to solve that ?

Thanks very much,

Lars