[PyKDE] QScintilla snapshot not auto-indenting anymore

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Jul 18 18:59:45 BST 2006

Ok, ok,

you convinced me. I just uploaded a snapshot of the upcoming 3.9.2 release.
Please everybody forget about the patch and get the snapshot, with even more
changes. If you find problems, please report them. Please remember, the new
functionality is only available, if snapshot versions of PyQt3 and
QScintilla1 are installed.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach