[PyKDE] treeWidget in QT designer

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 26 12:43:33 BST 2006

On 26.07.06 13:52:30, kakada wrote:
> Then I want it jump to 4th row by doing
>
> curItem = self.ui.treeWidget.itemAt(4,1)
> self.ui.treeWidget.setCurrentItem(curItem)
> This time is not ok for me, It goes somewhere else.

Sorry, my fault, QTreeWidget doesn't have an item() function, probably
because in a Tree you don't really have rows and columns. Are you sure
you want a tree and not a table?

I think you you can get what you want using topLevelItem( index ), where
index would be 3 for you (index and row counts always start at 0).

Andreas

--
Accent on helpful side of your nature.  Drain the moat.