[PyKDE] PyQt4 shutdown crash

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 1 20:23:01 BST 2006

On 01.06.06 11:38:16, Mike Rovner wrote:
> I'm sorry for possibly false alarming and vague description. I'll supply more
> info as we go.
>
> Many times now I see application crash on exit. It's in different places but it
> seems that QMetaType::destroy is a common pattern there.

Not sure if this applies to you, but Phil fixed one or two "crash on
exit" bugs recently (have a look at the archives) and as I saw that you
use rather "outdated" versions of sip and PyQt4 snapshots, maybe you
first give the latest ones a try?

Andreas

--
You will be married within a year, and divorced within two.