[PyKDE] ANN PyQt v4.0 Released

imcs ee imcsee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:42:31 BST 2006

sole,thanks
with Q... on Windows, i can install gpl version qt4 with msvc.net platform.
and sip.
when install pyqt4.
the configure.py return an error:

D:\data\download\nt\PyQt-win-gpl-4.0>configure.py
Determining the layout of your Qt installation...
Error: Failed to create release\qtdirs.exe. Make sure you have a working Qt
v4
qmake on your PATH or use the -q argument to explicitly specify a working Qt
v4
qmake.

but qmake is in PATH and in the default location.

D:\data\download\nt\PyQt-win-gpl-4.0>qmake -v
QMake version: 2.00a
Using Qt version 4.1.3 in C:\Qt\4.1.3\lib

if in install the binary pyqt4. then the pyqt4 sample can't execute with an
error: missing mingw10.dll...

:(