[PyKDE] ANN PyQt v4.0 Released

imcs ee imcsee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:35:43 BST 2006

sole,
I build Qt4 source with the patch file your told me.
(build with qconfigure msvc.net, and i uninstall mingw already)
and it looks working.(i can run the demo of qt4).
add qtbin to the PATH.
then i build sip as your said(configure,nmake,nmake install)
then i build pyqt4....configure returen the error.
the reason is the file(qtdirs.mk.Release) created by configure still use
mingw style setting. """CC            = gcc CXX           = g++"""
so, the building failed...