[PyKDE] ANN PyQt v4.0 Released

sole at esrf.fr sole at esrf.fr
Sun Jun 11 17:38:07 BST 2006

Hi Phil,

Am I wrong or to use the binary PyQt4 one also needs to compile python from
source with mingw?

I can understand you cannot assure support on something build on top of a
non-official Qt version. Nevertheles, "I" would not mind to prepare a (totally
unofficial) binary installation of PyQt4 with the patched GPLed Qt4 and Visual
Studio 2003 if I would know how (I have a very basic knowledge of the NSIS
installer).

Do I break any license if I distribute compiled GPLed code?? All the sources are
readily available and I have a VS 2003 professional license.

Regards,

Armando