[PyKDE] ANN PyQt v4.0 Released

sole at esrf.fr sole at esrf.fr
Sun Jun 11 20:21:07 BST 2006

Quoting Andreas Pakulat :

> On 11.06.06 19:38:57, sole at esrf.fr wrote:
> > I find strange that my posts are not appearing at the mailing list.
>
> They do appear (see the archive on
> http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde), if you don't get
> them, maybe your sorting is broken?
>
> Andreas

Thanks for the feedback. Then it has to do with some filter at my side removing
my own posts. I stopped reply to the mailing list because of that. Sorry.

In the mean time I have build Qt 4.1.3 patched with the sourceforge files, build
the official sip 4.4.5 and build the official PyQt4 without problems. So, there
must be a problem at the side of the original poster. I have asked him to send
me his environment variables.

Armando