[PyKDE] Develop with PyQt4 using eric3 : Runtime error...

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 12 13:01:12 BST 2006

On 12.06.06 13:11:37, B. B. wrote:
> My problem is that when I run/debug PyQt4 applications, in the very
> first import of PyQt4 modules (e.g from PyQt4 import QtCore), I get
> the following runtime error :
>
> "the PyQt4.QtCore and qt modules both wrap the QObject class"
> .

Use another client via project->debugger options and use the NoQt
client. The normal DebugClient automatically imports the PyQt3 module
"qt".

You can also make this the default via Settings->Debugger->Python.

Andreas

--
You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your
brakes are defective.