[PyKDE] PyQt4 apps and Python eggs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 27 16:40:40 BST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to have my app built as egg, which theoretically works, but
there are 2 issues that I'd like to clear up here:

1. Can loadUiType work on a StringIO? I guess not (had a short look at
the code), but could this be added? It would make it possible to have
.ui-files included in Python eggs for easy distribution.

2. Translationfiles, I'm not sure at all how to handle these with
regards to Python eggs. Could installing a QTranslator that I load from
a Python string with the data work?

Andreas

--
Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your mate's
new lover.