[PyKDE] My second test of eric3 and a little problem...

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at free.fr
Tue Jun 27 22:18:03 BST 2006

Hello,
I've just retried eric3 for the second time.
First time I was a little bit disappointed by the very large amount of
icons in the first launch.
Now I've retried, reading some good tutorials on the wiki and I must
admit that eric3 looks like a very good python development environment.
Now i'm trying It's possibility.
For now I'm stuck with a little problem with the python interpreter console:

Python 2.4.2 (Non.1, Jun 19 2006, 01:53:27)
[GCC 3.4.6 (Gentoo 3.4.6-r1, ssp-3.4.5-1.0, pie-8.7.9)] sur leon, Qt-Version
>>> a=1
                                                            <-- if I
press enter I go to the next line without executing the code??

any idea how to execute the current line??

By the way, a another little question, anyone has ever used winpdb for
thread debugging?
Does eric3 is as good (or even better ;) ) for multi thread debugging as
this debugger?
(I've not yet tested eric one but if someone as some experiences and is
willing to share it with me)

Ho and another perhaps stupid question, any version of eric3 is planned
with QT4 in the future?
Just to see if I can use this it at work where I must work on windows :(
and linux :).

Thanks in advance!

Laurent