[PyKDE] My second test of eric3 and a little problem...

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at free.fr
Tue Jun 27 23:07:51 BST 2006

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 27.06.06 23:18:03, Laurent Dufréchou wrote:
>
>> Ho and another perhaps stupid question, any version of eric3 is planned
>> with QT4 in the future?
>>

> Eric3 already works with PyQt4 in the way that you can happily develop
> PyQt4 apps with eric3.
>
> A Port to PyQt4 is on it's way and IIRC Detlev is only stuck at the
> moment by the missing QScintilla (the editor widget) which is ported atm
> by Phil. So I guess we can expect something this year.
>
> Andreas

Sounds good to me :)
Eric3 is starting to be very interesting!
I was used to use spe stani's editor, but it's development is paused
since some month now.
So I'm looking around to see other cool alteratives :)
Eric3 seems to have a lot of good plugins (that I had seen in boa
constructor before(stopped also...)).
These plugins are really cool : template,unittest,integarted debugger wow!
I'm really impressed!

Laurent