[PyKDE] Python-qt on Debian, more error messages

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson gudjon at mc2.chalmers.se
Fri Jun 30 15:46:27 BST 2006

Thank you Phil
   Here is a quite minimal version of my program. Just run the comile.sh
script and press "Start Measurement" several times in a row (wait for the
measurement to stop between presses). It is quite chaotic when it crashes but
in the end it will.
   Since I guess it is a memory leak. Is it there some debugger that might be
able to find it. I feel quite bad giving the problem to you but I will buy
your software as soon as I become a little bit richer:)

Regards
Gudjon