[PyKDE] eric 3.9.1 - bookmarks bug

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Jun 30 17:44:04 BST 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 19:05, Cezary Statkiewicz wrote:
>  Hi
>
>  I've noticed small bug in eric bookmarking. When you rclick on line
> numbers margin and try to put bookmark with 'toggle bookmark' then
> you'll get a bookmart 8 lines down the line you want. This doesn't
> happen when using LMB toggles bookmarks.

I looked into it and found, that this occurs, if the file has long lines that
are wrapped before the line, the menu was poped up. Scintilla seems to not
take wrapped lines into account, when returning the number of the first
visible line.

Sorry, but I cannot do anything about it. That means either to not have long
lines in your code or disable line wrapping.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de