[PyKDE] Porting from PyQt3 to PyQt4

Frode Øijord frodo at sim.no
Thu May 11 16:19:25 BST 2006

Hi,
when porting from PyQt3 to PyQt4 will i have to rewrite all GUI code to
the Qt4 way of doing things? More to the point, I have subclassed a
QListView and a QListViewItem and I am wondering if I have to
reimplement those with a model/view design?

Also, Qt4 have some compatibility classes in order to make porting
easier, are those available in PyQt4 aswell?

--
Frode, SIM

"Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
 Good programmers write code that humans can understand"