[PyKDE] PyQt4

Lee Braiden lee.b at digitalunleashed.com
Thu May 11 16:00:36 BST 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 15:34, Sreeram Kandallu wrote:
> PyQt4 has been quite stable for many months now! I ported a reasonably
> large application from PyQt3 to PyQt4 in February

Are there debs of pyqt4 anywhere?  Or, would it be easy to untar under ~, and
add it to sys.path?

--
Lee Braiden
http://DigitalUnleashed.com

We are not for names,nor men,nor titles of Government, nor are we for this
party nor against the other but we are for...mercy and truth and peace and
true freedom...that these things may abound.
                                       -- "Quaker Faith and Practice",1659