[PyKDE] Re: Q___Style wrapper

Mike Rovner mrovner at cadence.com
Mon May 15 22:48:11 BST 2006

Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Monday 15 May 2006 10:21 pm, Mike Rovner wrote:
>> Phil Thompson wrote:
>>> Hopefully fixed properly in tonight's SIP snapshot.
>> Crash is gone, but surprisingly my style stop working.
>> My style inherits WindowsStyle and it was working before, but now it
>> just shows windows style. :(
>
> The fix for the crash won't have made a difference as the code was only run
> when exiting the interpreter.
>
> To be honest I'm surprised it worked at all given my previous comments about
> the class hierarchy.

Thanks for the fix.

Let me check how much I cheated. :)

I have in both .h and .sip:

class QMyStyle : public QWindowsStyle {/* ... */ }

I assumed that since windowsstyle working and I told the truth about
mystyle then my style should also work despite cheating in
windowsstyle.sip (skipping commonstyle).

I'll try to put whole hierarchy in and see how it would help.

Mike