[PyKDE] Improved PyQt4 Documentation

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun May 21 18:28:08 BST 2006

That looks very promising. I think, this is exactly the documentation needed
by PyQt. However, I would add a link to the general PyQt page (the one which
explains PyQt in general as well as the differences to Qt).

Regards,
Detlev

PS: Will the documentation (eventually) contain sections for the QScintilla
classes as well?