[PyKDE] undefined symbol: QPrinter::setPrintRange

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 22 21:48:37 BST 2006

On 22.05.06 12:16:03, Patrick Stinson wrote:
> yeah, this is TrollTech's problem. I find it hard to imagine that a
> stitch like -no-qt3support is broken in this ehemm...bugfix release.

Well, this is just an "oversight", however it's one with a rather large
impact. There are other "oversights" found in Qt4.1, but not all of them
have such an impact.

The problem for TT here is that adding the necessary macro here would
break either forward or backward binary compatibility.

However, using the 0519 snapshot of PyQt4 I can happily compile and
install with a Qt4 built with -no-qt3support (i.e. no printRange symbol
in libQtGui). I can't see wether Phil added anything (I don't know sip
to well)...

Andreas

--
Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.