[PyKDE] Build error of SIP snapshot-20060520

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 23 18:36:32 BST 2006

On 23.05.06 19:03:13, Fabian Steiner wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Since I would like to give the PyQt4 beta a try, so I decided to install the
> alpha version of Python 2.5,

First off: I'm not sure wether sip or PyQt4 is supposed to work with
Python2.5, judging from your compiler output it may very well be better
to stick to Python 2.4.

The more important thing is: Use the snapshots, the beta and sip4.4.3
have been "obsoleted" by them since some weeks now.

Andreas

--
You love your home and want it to be beautiful.