[PyKDE] PyQt book

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Sat Nov 18 06:40:30 GMT 2006

On Wed 15-Nov-06 06:40, simon stockes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since few days it is not possible to reach http://www.opendocs.org/pyqt/.
>
> Any information ?, Is PyQt4 book on the way ?
>
> Simon

Hi,

Regarding your enquiry about a book, I'm writing a PyQt4 book right now
that I hope will be published by Prentice Hall in the Fall of 2007.
I have wanted to write a PyQt book for some time, since Python and Qt
are my favorite technologies.

My technical reviewers include Phil Thompson and David Boddie, both
familiar to regular readers of this list, and I co-wrote C++ GUI
Programming with Qt 4, so I think it will be a good book.

Regards,
--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu