[PyKDE] PyQt for Windows

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Thu Oct 5 09:41:45 BST 2006

Hi!

At 11:17 04/10/2006 +0700, hok kakada wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>Does anybody know the required packages for PyQt to be able to run on Windows?
>I am using python as a programming language and PyQt for GUI. I have
>developed
>it on Linux, and now I want to make an installer for windows, but I don't
>know what are the requirement?

Please keep in mind that if you use the commercial PyQt and Qt for windows
you have to use the VendorID module to stay within the Qt License. If you
talk about GPL versions you can forget this mail.

In my case I use cx_freeze to generate an executable application and I use
NSIS (null soft installer) to generate an installer.

Best regards,

Armando