[PyKDE] New QTableWidget queries :)

Dave S eric3 at pusspaws.net
Sat Oct 7 12:48:05 BST 2006

I think these are my last set of QTableWidget problems ...

(1) In a QTableWidget I do not want the LHS row count displayed.  I am trying
to ...

self.tableWidget.setSectionHidden(0, True)

but do not understand what value to set logicalindex to ?

(2) My QTableWidget top headers have centered text, I need them to be left
aligned

self.tableWidget.horizontalHeader().setResizeMode(QtGui.QHeaderView.Stretch)
... fills the full width
self.tableWidget.horizontalHeader().setDefaultAlignment(QtGui.QAlignment.AlignLeft)

and I get an error ...
'Module has no attribute QAlignment'

(3) This appears to be a tuffy; My QTableWidget has two columns at certain
rows I would like to span the two columns to make a single long row. The old
setSpan() used to do this. Any idea how I can get a similar effect ?

Any help much appreciated

Dave
(struggling but determined developer)