[PyKDE] PyQt4 installation issue

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 14:15:01 BST 2006

On Sunday 15 October 2006 2:03 pm, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> lexer is loaded with a file, that doesn't exist and has no path. We have an
> API call, that returns a list of files found in the lexer specific global
> API storage area. Applications can offer a dialog to load API files either
> from the central storage or from anywhere else.
>
> Is this correct?

Yes - except I wasn't thinking of a list of files being returned by the new
API call. I was thinking it would just be the basename of the file, eg for
$QTDIR/QScintilla/apis/Python/PyQt4.api it would return "PyQt4". However to
load the file you would load "PyQt4.api" so there is a bit of inconsistency
there.