[PyKDE] Some questions

Reza Salari resal81 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 10:57:22 BST 2006

Thanks Jim, very much.

I will try to figure out  konsole KPart based on your comments and if I be successful, I will put a howto for people like me.

But is there any other option to be able to send commands between programs? In a simple lay-out, is it possible to connect two interpreted language (such as python and tcl) in a way that one runs in other one and recieves its mother commands? It seems there are some connecting layers for some application like expect and pexpect.

I have a simple idea that after embedding tcl console in my PyKDE application, I use python to write a temporary file that contains commands for tcl and then configuring tcl console to read this temporary file regulary (although such configuration is a problem itself!). Is there any more-programmer-style-like solution?