[PyKDE] PyQt 4 on openSUSE

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Sep 5 20:05:22 BST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 20:42, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:11, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > a first application that requires PyQt4 will appear soon. Eric4 the
> > Python IDE is in its final stage. I hope to release a first snapshot by
> > the end of the month. That could eventually find it's way into openSUSE.
>
> That sounds like great news.  I tried going to
> http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric4.html, but that redirected me back
> to eric3.html.  Where might I go to get more information and/or sign up to
> be a beta tester?
>
> Thanks!

You are already at the right place. The availability will be announced on this
mailing list and on eric's own mailing list as well. Snapshots will be
available via the eric4 web page, which is still to be done. Once installed,
eric4 will inform you about new updates or new snapshots (unless you switch
this off).

So please stay tuned and be patient.

Regards,
Detlev