[PyKDE] PyQt 4 on openSUSE

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 13:13:38 BST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 23:20, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> There's going to be a delay for PyKDE4, since KDE4 is still some time off
> in the future (end of the year, as I recall). I don't really know what the

KDE4 will probably not be released this year. kdelibs and kdebase will
probably stabilise a bit earlier.
--
sebas

We promote free software as an ethical and social issue. Computer users should
always have the freedom to share and change the software they use. It's wrong
to try to stop someone. - Richard M. Stallman