[PyKDE] PyQt4 4.0.1: Possible QTabWidget Bug

Chris Giles Chris.Giles at TPG.com.au
Fri Sep 15 11:41:15 BST 2006

I think I've uncovered a little bug in PyQt4 4.0.1.

I used "Qt4 Designer" to create a small dialog, which has a QTabWidget
whose tabs have icons next to their titles.  When I then used "pyuic4"
to create the ".py" file for this dialog, the following lines were
missing and the icons therefore obviously weren't displayed.  Once I
added these lines in manually, the icons displayed correctly.
    self.twOperations.setTabIcon(0 ,
QtGui.QIcon(":/actions/Images/actions/ark_adddir.png"))
    self.twOperations.setTabIcon(1 ,
QtGui.QIcon(":/actions/Images/actions/ark_extract.png"))

Can someone confirm that this is a PyQt4 bug?