[PyKDE] Updated pyuic4 snapshot

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 22 21:41:57 BST 2006

On 22.09.06 21:20:53, Torsten Marek wrote:
> I find it amazing how much fun Python programming is when you are programming
> Java the whole day at work. Today, I drove one of my fellow workers to madness
> because I thought about passing HashMap<String, Object>, which is the closest
> thing that Java has to a dict. And Java does not have a type-safe tuple (even
> C++ now has one in TR1).

Tell me about it. I have to use Java at work and currently I end up
implementing simple classes with only getter/setters to avoid multipli
nested Maps/Lists...

I need to check Jython out, maybe I can use that for my diploma to stay
with Java language while using python :)

Andreas

--
You will inherit some money or a small piece of land.