[PyKDE] Need kubuntu help

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 03:24:54 BST 2006

Em Segunda 25 Setembro 2006 03:47, Jim Bublitz escreveu:
> In the last couple days I've done a couple posts in the thread "KParts
> Crashs". The user having problems is running kubuntu, and since I can't
> duplicate the problems here, I'd appreciate it if one or more kubuntu users
> could cut and paste the short scripts in the posts and run them. I'd like
> to know if this is a problem with kubuntu generally, or the problem lies
> somewhere else.

Hi Jim,

It did not work for me too. Im running Archlinux with the latest snapshots.
See:

[douglas at ressonance bug]$ python
Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 20 2006, 08:55:39)
[GCC 4.1.1] on linux2
>>> import kparts
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/kparts.so: undefined symbol:
_ZNK23konsoleBrowserExtension9classNameEv

[douglas at ressonance bug]$ c++filt _ZNK23konsoleBrowserExtension9classNameEv
konsoleBrowserExtension::className() const
[douglas at ressonance bug]$