[PyKDE] Re: [PyQt4] How to distribute an application.

sole at esrf.fr sole at esrf.fr
Mon Sep 25 17:56:52 BST 2006

Hi,

Quoting Timothy Reaves <treaves at silverfieldstech.com>:

> 	Is the config for the py2app part of the source download?

No, it is not. The source download has the usual setup.py to build the
application from source (also under MacOS X).

If you have specific questions about how I build the package for MacOS X, you
can ask me directly without passing via the mailing list. If it is something
more general perhaps we can stay in the scope of the mailing list.

Best regards,

Armando
PS. In any case I will send you tomorrow the configuration I use for py2app.