[PyKDE] [QScintilla2] install on windows

Jürgen Urner jUrner at arcor.de
Fri Sep 29 11:34:59 BST 2006

Hi all

I have a question regarding QScintilla2 on windows.
I would like to play around with the snapshot but can't
get it installed.

The configure script is looking for "pyqtconfig" and this
is not included in the binary distro of PyQt. Anyone any help
or pointers for a poor little micros~1 user?

BTW, not to be impolite, but this mailing list is kind of frustating
by mixing PyKde, PyQt, QScintilla and God knows what else
topics. It would be way easier and clearer for any user (and I am
shure for the admin aswell) to split it into a few separate lists.

Regards
    Jürgen