*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [PyQt] Bug in QAbstractItemModel::createIndex()?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 23:25:48 BST 2007

On 05.04.07 22:24:58, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Thursday 05 April 2007 6:42 pm, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Tried printfs and fprintfs (to stderr), but I don't see anything when
> > running the python application... sip+PyQt4 is built in debug mode, do I
> > need to do something else?
>
> No - assuming you've put them in the right place and installed it.

I've put them into the first block of
meth_QAbstractItemModel_createIndex() and did a make install
afterwards....

Ok, now it gets interesting I think. It doesn't hit the int-block in
that method, it hits the object block, so when doing

self.createIndex(parentItem.row(), 0, id(parentItem))

the function that determines the parameters thinks the 3rd one is an
object, not an integer.

Andreas

--
Good day for a change of scene.  Repaper the bedroom wall.