[PyQt] Handling forms in KHTMLPart

Paul Giannaros ceruleanblaze at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:25:25 BST 2007

On Saturday 14 April 2007 14:21:24 Nicholas Kaye-Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to be able to get web forms working in my PyKDE3 application.
> Currently I have subclassed khtmlpart to support hyperlinks, but I can't
> find anything in the PyKDE documentation which could allow me to do the
> same for forms.  Is this possible?

Why did you subclass it? Whenever a URL is clicked on or a form is submitted
or some javascript changes window.location etc, yourPart.browserExtension()
will emit a openURLRequest and openURLRequestDelayed (you should connect to
the latter) that will give you the URL that should be browsed to and a
URLArgs instance which you should pass on which will contain stuff like post
data.