[PyQt] Re: About setting a pixmap as background

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:50:11 BST 2007

Hi Guys!

Anyone with a Tip for me with this? :$

Anyway, i am still trying to figure out how to do it, and i was reading
about stylesheets which i saw is a little more easy to implement a own style
for an app than using QStyle.

So, this is not working:

http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/trac/browser/trunk/opencoffee-client/MainApp.py#L44

What i want, is to set a background image on my app/widget

The complete code of that part is here:
http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/trac/browser/trunk/opencoffee-client/MainApp.py#L44

And like i said in my last post, how to set transparency on an app?

Thanks!!!

Cheers.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz