[PyQt] Re: Set a SVG image as background and with transparency

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:49:54 BST 2007

Hi guys again....

I'been trying these but with no look about: have a transparent PyQT
App/widget and using transparents SVG images as background of the app

Anyone could help me with this

By the way, the closest example i found is in
http://labs.trolltech.com/page/Graphics/Examples (the ARGB one)

Is that difficult to translate to PyQT? i have no skilll with c++...

Cheers...

--
Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects