[PyQt] Any standard way of installing a PyKDE application?

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Sat Aug 18 19:16:46 BST 2007

* Henrik Pauli [Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:52:49 +0200]:

> The way I did it is have all my junk in /usr/share/ljklient/*, and
> install a soft link /usr/bin/ljklient->/usr/share/ljklient.py -- not
> sure if this is an acceptable way of doing it, but noone using
> Debian/Ubuntu has complained yet...

Yes, that was precisely my intentions for the .py files. :-)

I was more interested though in knowing any standard procedure for
installing icons, desktop files, and other similar data in the appropriate
locations.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                             Listening to: Radio Futura - El tonto Simón