[PyQt] About keyPressEvent

Henrik Pauli henrik.pauli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:07:52 BST 2007

Hmmm, I have never in my life pressed alt-esc in KDE.  alt-f4 yes
(which I remember being Close on the default scheme, not just on the
"Windows like" key scheme), esc yes (which triggers a Cancel/Close
action on most dialogs).

What I suddenly think about is that you should try to catch some
signal (I can't remember the name, but do read up on what signals and
slots a QMainWindow/KMainWindow has) that is related to quitting the
application.  I seem to remember there are methods which get triggered
at exit -- you could perhaps rewire them somehow.