[PyQt] pyqt 3.x windows license

Haejoong Lee haejoong at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 10 23:56:52 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to distribute a binary version of my program using PyQt 3.x
for windows.  I didn't buy a commercial license but I used the GPL'ed
version.  Following the instructions on
http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/pyqt.php, I was able to modify
and compile the source code on a windows machine.  I'm going to include
this compiled code in my binary package.  I believe it is okay to
distribute my program this way under GPL, but just to make sure, does
anybody know if this raises any legal issues?

(I tried to ask this question using the email addresses on the Riverbank
website, but those addresses were not reachable.)

Thanks!

-Haejoong