[PyQt] data aware widgets not there

nishith datta nkdiitd2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 11:08:02 GMT 2007

hi all,
  I am new to python and pyqt. I have python2.5 and pyqt from riverbankcomputing. When I launch the QT designer, I donot see a way to set up database connections and therefore cannot create data aware forms.
  I would love to know from anyone about how to do the following :-
  I wish to connect to a postgres DB and execute a query.
  The result of the query should be displayed in a table view on the screen.
  I have been able to use psycopg2 to connect and execute the sql query. But how to display the retrieved data in a table view in pyqt ?
  thanks in advance for anyhelp
  nishith